Author Topic: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community  (Read 73325 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #210 on: June 20, 2015, 02:40:54 PM »

[01:28:19 PM] «From: Lightbringer-» yo Ryu.
[01:28:24 PM] «From: Lightbringer-» well time to leave war2 again i guess.
[01:28:57 PM] «From: PvPGN Realm» Your friend Lightbringer- has left PvPGN Realm.

Nice job EQ. [emoji35]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

Nice!

Hope he never com back too!

...you really are a faggot retard.

Tank you faggot hacker.

Pfft...right...it's alright the general forum consensus is that you are a hacker.

Sure my son sure.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #211 on: June 20, 2015, 02:43:39 PM »

[01:28:19 PM] «From: Lightbringer-» yo Ryu.
[01:28:24 PM] «From: Lightbringer-» well time to leave war2 again i guess.
[01:28:57 PM] «From: PvPGN Realm» Your friend Lightbringer- has left PvPGN Realm.

Nice job EQ. [emoji35]

Nice!

Hope he never com back too!

...you really are a faggot retard.

Tank you faggot hacker.

Pfft...right...it's alright the general forum consensus is that you are a hacker.

Sure my son sure.

Oh god...Stfu

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 20, 2015, 02:44:09 PM »
No EQ incorrect! This game doesn't change much. You act like we are not worthy of war2 rofl. We know how the game works no matter how much time we take off. People trying to limit the crowd of who can vote are suspicious cheating the vote system. If you played war2 you have the right to an opinion. My whole point is shit will never change if you silence someone or not listen. Period

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #213 on: June 20, 2015, 02:49:37 PM »
he has a right to question the smurf votes, who knows who they are and they could be someone voting twice.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 20, 2015, 02:51:23 PM »
No EQ incorrect! This game doesn't change much. You act like we are not worthy of war2 rofl. We know how the game works no matter how much time we take off. People trying to limit the crowd of who can vote are suspicious cheating the vote system. If you played war2 you have the right to an opinion. My whole point is shit will never change if you silence someone or not listen. Period

There worthy peoples, jesk, medivh, afl, knitter, jordan, cola, spb, shade, player, pavlos, van, ripe, adam and more and more and more.

But since your not playing your not a worthy of war2 for the game play side, there no way how someone who dint play gonna give advice or give her vote about the game play.

Your a programmar who can be usefull for programattion, not much, you want to be worthy, start playing and you gonna be.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 20, 2015, 02:52:05 PM »

he has a right to question the smurf votes, who knows who they are and they could be someone voting twice.

Sure why wouldn't he question it...he questions even stuff that don't need to be questioned. Idk why you enable this guy.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 20, 2015, 02:53:10 PM »

Sure why wouldn't he question it...he questions even stuff that don't need to be questioned. Idk why you enable this guy.

Because hes not cock sucker dude, he pretty see everything i said are right compare to all of you who just totally said the opposite of me to make me fail at everything, but the fact is, if i fail, your all failing too.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 02:54:45 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 20, 2015, 02:54:17 PM »
Or maybe should i just leave the forum again and you guys gonna be happy in your super active forum with 3 post per day.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #218 on: June 20, 2015, 02:55:14 PM »

Because hes not cock sucker dude, he pretty see everything i said hes right compare to all of you who just totally said the opposite of me to make me fail at everything, but the fact is, if i fail, your all failing too.

For the record I think your all cocksuckers, so not the point.

Sure you have the right to question a vote but it had already been looked into you homo...in addition you can't just "delete" votes because you don't know the person.

And I believe smurf votes on that poll had already been removed...as I recall one of Ganz's smurf was removed from the poll.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 20, 2015, 02:57:52 PM »

Because hes not cock sucker dude, he pretty see everything i said hes right compare to all of you who just totally said the opposite of me to make me fail at everything, but the fact is, if i fail, your all failing too.

Sure you have the right to question a vote but it had already been looked into you homo...in addition you can't just "delete" votes because you don't know the person.

And I believe smurf votes on that poll had already been removed...as I recall one of Ganz's smurf was removed from the poll.

WTF i dont know the person, i know everyone dude, so if i dont know the person this is because he is a smurf, period.

Also i show you the total vote an it clearly show we win 12-11 so stop believe your lie.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #220 on: June 20, 2015, 02:59:59 PM »

Orcish was me

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 20, 2015, 03:03:25 PM »

Orcish was me

That was still fucking hilarious tho...lol

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 20, 2015, 03:08:28 PM »

Orcish was me

No ganz was not remove, i remove him myself like a gentlement i am.

Not like a pussy who ran for 2 month to avoid the pool  like iL did, actually IL just act like he forget that pool and never give us feedback about it since deadline is done.

Be serious dumb fucker.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:10:05 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 20, 2015, 03:09:46 PM »

Orcish was me

No ganz was not remove, i remove him myself like a gentlement i am.

Not like a pussy who ran for 2 month like iL, be serious dumb fucker.

Nope.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 20, 2015, 03:17:49 PM »
Well no one play my maps no more. BGH, Free Castles, etc. Custom is a huge part of war2. Smurfs, vote cheating, yes I despise that. I'm sure people would come back and play if they weren't ignored or silenced. Every voice matters it would be highly stupid to ignore. And if it wasnt for programmers your computer's would not compute rofl :)