Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: Been a long time...
« Last post by 8)MikulZ(8 on Today at 04:04:19 PM »
Hey and welcome back! HD patch is not needed, but makes the game feel a lot better as it's not so "zoomed in" as you can see more like in modern games. There is some new and comeback players from time to time, but most of the community is veteran players who play semi actively so the skill level is high.
Server.War2.ru / Been a long time...
« Last post by CaNNy on Today at 01:53:27 PM »
Use to play this game a long time ago, over 20 years ago.  Loved the shit out of it.  Wasn't the best, but could hold my own.  Can't remember the names of the top players it's been so long.  Remember was in a group called Team Canada back in the day, great players in that group.

Some reason the YouTube Channel Warcraft 2 showed up on my feed and watched some videos.  Got me thinking about coming back to play. 

So generally, just wondering how to get back into this game.  Willing to give it another shot, from what I remember it was a lot of fun wasting many hours playing this thing.

Downloaded War2Combat.  Is the HD patch needed?  How's the level of play?  Are there many new players?  Players like me that come back?

Think it's great this game is still alive.

Appreciate any feedback...
Server.War2.ru / Re: War2 RU Ladder......
« Last post by tk[as] on May 06, 2024, 11:55:55 AM »
I was wondering why nobody would say how he died.

Theyre covering for the devil cult
Server.War2.ru / Re: Music
« Last post by pianolarva on May 06, 2024, 11:17:42 AM »
haha what?
*but I ended up choosing hum5 instead.
« Last post by dannyldd on May 06, 2024, 06:31:14 AM »
can you be more explicit about what happens to you?

as far as i know, the music order is a bit different from war2 DOS:
human01 is hum01 theme,
human02 is hum02 theme,
human03 is hum03 theme,
human04 is hum04 theme,
human05 is hum01 theme

but in in battle net edition is:

different because there's human05 theme which i dont remember what missions is set in, for Tides of darkness human campaign, and in the Dark portal human campaign, there is a human06 theme as well.

----

and thanks for the added up piano version
From what I understand this feature was NOT in the original DOS release.

Are there any mods that mod thet original dos version to add hotkey grouping for units?

can you please explain a bit further what do you refer to grouping units ?

if you refer to change the hotkeys for units in DOS version, i think may be but haven't checked yet.

EDIT:
nevermind, I tried to incorporate customized hotkeys to one of my mods that is for DOS version and couldn't.

In case you would like to check out a MOD for the DOS version though, there's my DAIFE mod. Harder difficulty and some audio/visual enhancements. I hope it helps you in case of being interested:

https://gamebanana.com/mods/288680
no
From what I understand this feature was NOT in the original DOS release.

Are there any mods that mod thet original dos version to add hotkey grouping for units?
« Last post by pianolarva on May 03, 2024, 04:53:58 PM »
thx, I don't know what's wrong.
« Last post by dannyldd on May 03, 2024, 02:38:18 PM »
there is no video
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10